Top Wedding Photographer In England | Robert Pljuscec


Top Wedding Photographer In England Or Croatia | Robert Pljuscec

I am an Amazing Photographer. My style is documentary and I like to take photos of people when they are natural and in candid situations because only then I can tell you the true story. I like to observe from a distance and always be ready for the right shot.

I am regarded as one of the Best Wedding Photographers In Croatia. My specialty is a silent and documentary approach to wedding photography. Most of my pictures are captured in a natural setting which gives a certain type of radiance. In other words, you do what you want, I shadow you and capture your special moments. I strive to capture the romantic essence which makes wedding photographs memorable. Having beautiful pictures is like freezing a moment in time and saving it forever, and that is what my photography is all about – preserving precious moments!





We have done many wedding photography sessions on the Croatian island of Hvar. I call this island my second home since I have been traveling to Hvar and working there for 15 years. To be honest, it is the best place for wedding functions and the ambiance is amazing for a wedding shoot! The view from the fort, old city or the lavender fields, it is full of great places for a location shoot and the photographs from this island are breathtaking.

For more information about my provided services click on the links:

Wedding Photography

Contact Us: Destination Wedding Photographer | Robert Pljuscec

E-mail: info@robertpljuscec.com

Phone No: +385 98 161 1080


Comments

  1. Hi,
    Thanks for sharing your blog. It was really good. If you're looking for Wollongong Wedding Photographer. Then you must visit Andrew Szopory Photography will help you treasure such memories in endearing pictures and make the most out of your memorable moments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you are looking in india for different types of photography then choose a photo Studio in Bharuch

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic post. This is chock full of useful information. I reach a lot of blog posts and I never heard of a topic like this.

    wedding videographer packages

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like to read this post, it shares lots of ideas for wedding photographers. Keep sharing more more posts like this with us.

    Event Photographer Toronto

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Professional Wedding Photographers | Robert Pljuscec

Dubrovnik Wedding Photographer | Robert Pljuscec